Old 01-09-2008, 11:51 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Tenman! Alaorii question

Tennis, how'd you get your L alaorii to grow? Mine just lingers. A new
growth and then it dies back. I've tried clay and moss, caly and fine bark,
now its in plastic and fine bark....

K Barrett

Old 02-09-2008, 12:55 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

There was a note recently from a friend of Tenman, saying he wasn't able to
access the group. Don't know if that has changed. I'll see if I have a real
addie for him.

Diana

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
Forgot the link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/28692493@N05/2767072454/

. ..

Old 02-09-2008, 10:20 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

On Sep 1, 8:19�pm, "K Barrett" wrote:
That bounced. I'll post a comment at Flickr, see if he picks it up

K"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message

. ..

Try this:

wylee at columbus dot rr dot �com

Diana

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
There was a note recently from a friend of Tenman, saying he wasn't able
to access the group. Don't know if that has changed. I'll see if I have a
real addie for him.

Diana

"K Barrett" wrote in message
m...
Forgot the link:http://www.flickr.com/photos/28692493@N05/2767072454/

"K Barrett" wrote in message
om...
Tennis, how'd you get your L alaorii to grow? �Mine just lingers. �A
new growth and then it dies back. I've tried clay and moss, caly and
fine bark, now its in plastic and fine bark....

K Barrett- Hide quoted text -

His new address is

Old 06-09-2008, 12:24 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

I had the same luck with mine until I mounted it on bark with some moss in
cattleya light and it has just taken off. There're 2 new growths in the last
2 weeks and there was one before that about a month or so ago. Whether you
like mounting or not, there are just some things I believe will just not
perform otherwise. Good luck.
Gary

. ..