GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Leaves on Phal (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/178386-leaves-phal.html)

Uncle_vito 04-09-2008 01:17 PM

Leaves on Phal

Do Phals typically grow two leaves a season or do they sometimes grow 1.

I have two phals. One grew two leaves and the other just one. I wonder if
the one that grew just 1 is finished for the season?

Thanks for all replies.

Vito

Ray B[_2_] 05-09-2008 12:07 AM

Leaves on Phal

plants are individuals, so it varies all over the map. If your growing
conditions favor it - warm and moist - phals grow continuously.