GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   New pics at Flikr (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/178760-new-pics-flikr.html)

K Barrett 21-09-2008 05:21 PM

New pics at Flikr

Steve's post at abpo made me go out and take some pictures. They are at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kbarrett/

I'll post them at ABPO, too as soon as I resize them.

K Barrett

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 21-09-2008 07:16 PM

New pics at Flikr

Nice! Good to see them today, as bloomers are a little thin here right now.
Plenty to come, though. The flowers on the T. brachiata are half open. Maybe
I'll take a shot of a few of them.

Diana

tbell 22-09-2008 02:37 AM

New pics at Flikr

On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 09:21:40 -0700, K Barrett wrote
(in article ):

Steve's post at abpo made me go out and take some pictures. They are at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kbarrett/

I'll post them at ABPO, too as soon as I resize them.

K Barrett

Delicious shots, Kath. I know you uploaded a bunch on 9/21; over how many
days of weeks did they bloom?

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon D200

K Barrett 22-09-2008 04:19 PM

New pics at Flikr

"tbell" wrote in message
.com...
On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 09:21:40 -0700, K Barrett wrote
(in article ):

Steve's post at abpo made me go out and take some pictures. They are at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kbarrett/

I'll post them at ABPO, too as soon as I resize them.

K Barrett

Delicious shots, Kath. I know you uploaded a bunch on 9/21; over how many
days of weeks did they bloom?

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon D200

These have been in bloom for the past 2 weeks. I just found the
bulbophyllum, so I have no idea how long that one has been open. My office
smelled fantastic as I was getting the shots. I'm pretty sure it was from
the Owen Holmes. Funny how the fragarence comes and goes through the day.