GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Gravenstein Apple (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/178965-gravenstein-apple.html)

news.sf.sbcglobal.net 03-10-2008 04:19 PM

Gravenstein Apple

I live in Northern CA and we have a Gravenstein Apple tree in our back yard.
We planted it about 10 years ago and so far we haven't had any apples hardly
that didn't have worms. I believe we have a moth problem.

Does anyone know how we can get rid of this problem?

Thanks for any help

Paul Simon 03-10-2008 05:00 PM

Gravenstein Apple

You have apple coddling moths. Get traps at the hardware store; they
include instructions. We had them too in a Granny Smith and they helped,
but didn't completely solve the problem.

Paul