GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Newsgroup option (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/179215-newsgroup-option.html)

K Barrett 15-10-2008 04:31 PM

Newsgroup option

From another newsgroup:

Barb wrote:
I am reading and posting from news.ett.com.ua and it seems to be
working fine. Perhaps it is an option for those Comcast folks who are
about to be dumped.

I just added it under tools/accounts/news and viola. No log on or
anything, just download newsgroups and subscribe to ram.
Barb

Or in our case rgo.

K Barrett

No, Steve, I heven't rried it yet and have no idea if you'll get all the
pics at abpo.

Steve[_2_] 17-10-2008 05:15 AM

Newsgroup option

K Barrett wrote:
From another newsgroup:

Barb wrote:
I am reading and posting from news.ett.com.ua and it seems to be
working fine. Perhaps it is an option for those Comcast folks who are
about to be dumped.

I just added it under tools/accounts/news and viola. No log on or
anything, just download newsgroups and subscribe to ram.
Barb

Or in our case rgo.

K Barrett

No, Steve, I heven't rried it yet and have no idea if you'll get all the
pics at abpo.

Jeeze, now you're a mind reader too!

Steve