Old 16-10-2008, 03:15 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default American Orchid Society Pictures - Summer 2008 - Delray Beach, FL

We went to the AOS for the first time back in January during the
"cold" South Florida winter. The orchids inside the greenhouse were
amazing but the rest of the grounds seemed a bit muted.

This last visit during the height of summer was a much different
experience. The outdoor gardens were teeming with insects, birds,
marsh hares, a black racer snake and very colorful plant life.

Here's the photo album -
http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/A...elray-Beach-FL

I hope you enjoy them and if you're ever in the South Florida area, I
highly recommend a visit to the AOS.

Cheers,
Paul Michaels
Ft. Lauderdale, FL