GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Ctsm incurvum (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/179326-ctsm-incurvum.html)

K Barrett 20-10-2008 09:37 PM

Ctsm incurvum

The catasetums are in bloom. Ctsm incurvum. lip starets flat then reflexes
back. Timing is everything.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kbarrett/2958762861/

K Barrett

tbell 21-10-2008 02:06 AM

Ctsm incurvum

On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 13:37:26 -0700, K Barrett wrote
(in article ):

The catasetums are in bloom. Ctsm incurvum. lip starets flat then reflexes
back. Timing is everything.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kbarrett/2958762861/

K Barrett

Another outstanding image of a beautiful plant, Kath.
I've been meaning to ask - where do you grow that Milt? I'd given up on them.
Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon D200

K Barrett 21-10-2008 04:23 PM

Ctsm incurvum

"tbell" wrote in message
.com...
On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 13:37:26 -0700, K Barrett wrote
(in article ):

The catasetums are in bloom. Ctsm incurvum. lip starets flat then
reflexes
back. Timing is everything.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kbarrett/2958762861/

K Barrett

Another outstanding image of a beautiful plant, Kath.
I've been meaning to ask - where do you grow that Milt? I'd given up on
them.
Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon D200

The miltonia lives just outside the stream of cool air from the swamp
cooler, so coolish. If I'd water it more and pay closer attention to
repotting it'd be doing better.