GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Thanks to all who have given my orchids new homes (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/179438-thanks-all-who-have-given-my-orchids-new-homes.html)

Savor[_2_] 26-10-2008 11:54 PM

Thanks to all who have given my orchids new homes

Hello everyone,
It is a bit odd to post my dilemma in a public place but desperate
times require such measures. The greenhouse is still standing. I've
been given a reprieve while the mortgage company fashions a "workout"
solution. Where is Congress to bail me out? There is talk but no
action to help the homeowners yet.
stepping off the soapbox
Please take a new look at my webpage www.classicorchid.com . I'd much
rather clear the greenhouse than have them crowded into a small space
or neglected.
Lee in South Carolina

Savor[_2_] 25-11-2008 04:27 AM

Thanks to all who have given my orchids new homes

Happy Thanksgiving to all at r.g.o.!!!
I'm thankful for your help with about half of 'em. The 'chids have
gone to live in new homes in 22 states including Hawaii! Some are
invited to Europe and even Australia. (Don't have a contact to
facilitate such travel.)
So the page is turning. Moving on. Dismantling the GH Friday. But
first...
Let's have some turkey... I feel a nap coming on. :~}
Lee