Old 26-10-2008, 11:54 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Thanks to all who have given my orchids new homes

Hello everyone,
It is a bit odd to post my dilemma in a public place but desperate
times require such measures. The greenhouse is still standing. I've
been given a reprieve while the mortgage company fashions a "workout"
solution. Where is Congress to bail me out? There is talk but no
action to help the homeowners yet.
stepping off the soapbox
Please take a new look at my webpage www.classicorchid.com . I'd much
rather clear the greenhouse than have them crowded into a small space
or neglected.
Lee in South Carolina
Old 25-11-2008, 04:27 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Happy Thanksgiving to all at r.g.o.!!!
I'm thankful for your help with about half of 'em. The 'chids have
gone to live in new homes in 22 states including Hawaii! Some are
invited to Europe and even Australia. (Don't have a contact to
facilitate such travel.)
So the page is turning. Moving on. Dismantling the GH Friday. But
first...
Let's have some turkey... I feel a nap coming on. :~}
Lee

On Oct 26, 6:54*pm, Savor wrote:
Hello everyone,
It is a bit odd to post my dilemma in a public place but desperate
times require such measures. The greenhouse is still standing. I've
been given a reprieve while the mortgage company fashions a "workout"
solution. Where is Congress to bail me out? There is talk but no
action to help the homeowners yet.
stepping off the soapbox
Please take a new look at my webpagewww.classicorchid.com. I'd much
rather clear the greenhouse than have them crowded into a small space
or neglected.
Lee in South Carolina

I have been given an olive tree Jim S United Kingdom 15 26-12-2011 07:34 PM
20 of the Weirdest Homes I Have Ever Seen javawizard Lawns 3 27-01-2009 11:29 AM
Have we given up? Ray B[_2_] Orchids 32 01-11-2008 02:59 PM
Thanks to all posters for all the advice. Ive just startedgardening this last year this site has helped a lot [email protected] United Kingdom 1 13-08-2007 08:23 AM
My potatos have given up on life! Jack1000 Edible Gardening 0 30-05-2003 04:10 PM