GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Name? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/179527-name.html)

Sarah[_4_] 30-10-2008 07:21 PM

Name?

What is the name of this orchid?
http://img509.imageshack.us/my.php?image=photo78ld6.jpg

Ciao,
Sarah

K Barrett 30-10-2008 08:29 PM

Name?

The link doesn't work, sarah. can you try again?

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 30-10-2008 10:42 PM

Name?

Worked for me. You may need to hit the back arrow. Appears to be some kind
of intergeneric, maybe something with Odont in it.

Diana

[email protected] 30-10-2008 10:45 PM

Name?

try to reload a few times... i finally got it.

big. thin pointed leaves; thick cane. yellow spotted flowers which
look like they're upside down---gimme a sec here.... i want to say
it's some type of cycnoches. looks like a jean e. monnier type.

--which is a plant i know nothing about; i'll leave that to the
experts here. :)

--j_a

V_coerulea 05-11-2008 02:03 PM

Name?

It appears to be Mormodes tuxtlensis. I'm not positive but it looks close.
Very nice plant!
Gary