GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   New member Max (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/179663-new-member-max.html)

maxpiut 08-11-2008 11:35 PM

New member Max

Hi guys,

just want to introduce myself on www.gardenbanter.co.uk, hope "Orchids" is the right category for that purpose.

Kind regards,
Max

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 09-11-2008 07:47 PM

New member Max

Hi, Max,

You have come through to a Usenet group, rec.gardens.orchids.

Welcome! Lots of nice folks here.

Diana

--
maxpiut

Steve[_2_] 10-11-2008 04:51 AM

New member Max

I was just wondering the other day if Garden Banter was still around and
still (in my opinion) using the newsgroups as if it was their own
content. I guess this answers my question. Come to think of it, Garden
Banter will help keep this group going since so many US ISPs have closed
their newsgroup servers.
Welcome Max, even if you did sneak in the back door without knowing it.

Steve

Piterjhon001 23-03-2011 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxpiut (Post 822156)
Hi guys,

just want to introduce myself on Gardening forum - GardenBanter.co.uk, hope "Orchids" is the right category for that purpose.

Kind regards,
Max

Hello! welcome to this forum! I hope you will get this forum much helpful. I am going to start a flower business earlier. Do you have any idea about it?

Crow 26-04-2011 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Piterjhon001 (Post 915775)
Hello! welcome to this forum! I hope you will get this forum much helpful. I am going to start a flower business earlier. Do you have any idea about it?

HI and welcome, i'm new too in this forum, hope i can hope anyone!!