Old 11-11-2008, 03:22 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Oddities in RGO?

To anyone who is reading here, are the messages getting mixed up? I have not
changed any settings, but I'm finding things out of order. E.G., dates are
skewed and out of order.

You?

Diana

Old 11-11-2008, 03:27 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 18:22:16 -0800, Diana Kulaga wrote
(in article ):

To anyone who is reading here, are the messages getting mixed up? I have not
changed any settings, but I'm finding things out of order. E.G., dates are
skewed and out of order.

You?

Diana

Times and dates OK on my end.

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon D200

Old 11-11-2008, 03:56 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Thanks, Tom. The messages are completely garbled here. Threads are mixed
with other threads, etc. Answers from 2005 are threaded under OPs from 2008.
Nothing makes sense.

Ugh.

Diana

.com...

Old 11-11-2008, 04:26 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Everything looks normal from here too. It must be something going on
with the News server you use. Bell South, is it? If so, are there any
other Bell South users still on here?

Diana Kulaga wrote:
Thanks, Tom. The messages are completely garbled here. Threads are mixed
with other threads, etc. Answers from 2005 are threaded under OPs from 2008.
Nothing makes sense.

Ugh.

Diana

.com...

Old 11-11-2008, 09:30 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Thanks for the responses. I tried sorting yesterday with no results, but
today when I did it again, and everything is back to normal.

Go figger. The Interwebs get weird sometimes.

Diana

Old 11-11-2008, 11:43 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Pardon the grammar. My hands type faster than my brain works sometimes. And
the *send* key just seems to have a mind of its own......

Diana

. ..

"Wendy7" wrote in message
I am fine, knock on wood! Using MS Windows/Cox.
You might try "unsubscribing then subscribing again".
Cheers Wendy
"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
.. .
To anyone who is reading here, are the messages getting mixed up? I have
not changed any settings, but I'm finding things out of order. E.G.,
dates are skewed and out of order.

You?

Diana

Garlic planting (with some oddities) Pat Kiewicz[_2_] Edible Gardening 3 23-10-2012 03:40 AM
RGO going down the drain? Reka Orchids 46 18-01-2004 09:12 AM
RGO going down the drain? Reka Orchids 1 06-01-2004 06:47 PM
RGO going down the drain? Reka Orchids 3 06-01-2004 06:45 PM
Jack in the Pulpits & other oddities paghat Gardening 7 11-02-2003 02:25 AM