GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Orchid Potting Mixes (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/181434-orchid-potting-mixes.html)

wendy7 25-02-2009 09:57 PM

Orchid Potting Mixes

I am looking for large sized pumice in big quantities.
Anyway found this link for you guys in Florida. I did not check the prices but boy
do they carry every conceivable substrate & then some.

http://shop.greenbarnorchid.com/cate...c?categoryId=2

Cheers Wendy

Geoff[_8_] 26-02-2009 02:19 PM

Orchid Potting Mixes

On Feb 25, 3:57*pm, "Wendy7" wrote:
I am looking for large sized pumice in big quantities.
Anyway found this link for you guys in Florida. * *I did not check the prices but boy
do they carry every conceivable substrate & then some.

http://shop.greenbarnorchid.com/cate...c?categoryId=2

Cheers Wendy

Hi Wendy,
Not sure where you live in the country, but I think they have
shipping. Check out:

Gardening Warehouse Direct,
Linda Williamson, Office Manager
1221 California Lane, Suite 100, Arlington, TX 76015
(817) 275-6554
e-mail:

Thanks,
Geoffrey Frost
Austin, TX

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 26-02-2009 07:04 PM

Orchid Potting Mixes

I know Green Barn. The owner's name is Hyla Levine. It's a small place but
it has tons of stuff. We've had her come to meetings in the past. She gives
a nice presentation on how to use various products; it's great for newbies.

Diana

Steve[_2_] 01-03-2009 03:27 AM

Orchid Potting Mixes

They do have a good selection but I notice they do not show prices until
you click "add to cart" and even then, they don't tell how much they
will send for that price, on most of the mediums.

Steve