Old 25-02-2009, 09:57 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Orchid Potting Mixes

I am looking for large sized pumice in big quantities.
Anyway found this link for you guys in Florida. I did not check the prices but boy
do they carry every conceivable substrate & then some.

http://shop.greenbarnorchid.com/cate...c?categoryId=2

Cheers Wendy
Old 26-02-2009, 02:19 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

On Feb 25, 3:57*pm, "Wendy7" wrote:
I am looking for large sized pumice in big quantities.
Anyway found this link for you guys in Florida. * *I did not check the prices but boy
do they carry every conceivable substrate & then some.

http://shop.greenbarnorchid.com/cate...c?categoryId=2

Cheers Wendy

Hi Wendy,
Not sure where you live in the country, but I think they have
shipping. Check out:

Gardening Warehouse Direct,
Linda Williamson, Office Manager
1221 California Lane, Suite 100, Arlington, TX 76015
(817) 275-6554
e-mail:

Thanks,
Geoffrey Frost
Austin, TX

Old 26-02-2009, 07:04 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

I know Green Barn. The owner's name is Hyla Levine. It's a small place but
it has tons of stuff. We've had her come to meetings in the past. She gives
a nice presentation on how to use various products; it's great for newbies.

Diana

Old 01-03-2009, 03:27 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

They do have a good selection but I notice they do not show prices until
you click "add to cart" and even then, they don't tell how much they
will send for that price, on most of the mediums.

Steve