GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Kye's site again (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/181610-kyes-site-again.html)

V_coerulea 07-03-2009 12:53 PM

Kye's site again

Is there some reason, other than the obvious, why there are no posts to the
site for amonth and a half? I'd hate to see him work so hard for this site
for us only to have it flop.
Gary

Ray B[_2_] 07-03-2009 05:59 PM

Kye's site again

I can't even get on it! I get an "unknown error" from the server

Did the IP address change again?

tenman 08-03-2009 04:06 AM

Kye's site again

v_coerulea wrote:
Is there some reason, other than the obvious, why there are no posts to the
site for amonth and a half? I'd hate to see him work so hard for this site
for us only to have it flop.
Gary

I've been getting nothing. After a while, Thunderbird gives up and says
'connection timed out'.