GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Sarco Pink Angel (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/181848-sarco-pink-angel.html)

Pat Brennan[_3_] 18-03-2009 06:57 PM

Sarco Pink Angel

My version of Wildcatt is not finding this. Is it showing up in a more up
to date version? If so, what are the parents? I hate shows that require
parent data.

Pat

K Barrett 18-03-2009 08:41 PM

Sarco Pink Angel

Not in OW or on the RHS web page. Possibly another of those nursery names,
never registered?

K Barrett

g.com...

Pat Brennan[_3_] 22-03-2009 12:28 PM

Sarco Pink Angel

Seems I am in no hurry to figure out Pink Angel, but I am going to need a
name for Phal Taida Lawrence X Phal Taisuco Crane. Nothing from my out of
date Wildcatt or RHS, but RHS always fights me. Before I start writing the
breeder any chance of a hit on OW?

Thanks much, Pat

Ray B[_2_] 29-03-2009 08:15 PM

Sarco Pink Angel

Sorry, Pat. Apparently not registered.

The only "Pink" sarco's I can find are Pink Blossom, Pink Cascades,
Pinkhart, Pinkhide, & Pinky, and Little Angel is the only "Angel" in the
genus.