GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Utterly off topic....... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/182627-utterly-off-topic.html)

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 14-04-2009 10:38 PM

Utterly off topic.......

But too cool not to share.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EYAUazLI9k

If you're not dancing in your seat (or on your feet) by the end, you need to
get out more!

Diana

wendy7 15-04-2009 04:43 PM

Utterly off topic.......

Back at ya', this is my all time favorite youtube video.
At the time Hunter Hayes was just 4 years old & a teenager now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etffxJVAwIc

Cheers Wendy

.. .