GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   EpiWeb & EcoWeb (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/183633-epiweb-ecoweb.html)

Ray B[_2_] 14-05-2009 09:53 PM

EpiWeb & EcoWeb

We have terminated our working relationship with the company that owns
the "EpiWeb" trade name.

Accordingly, we now sell the exact same product line under our own trade
name, "EcoWeb". We are also working with the US manufacturer of the
recycled PET material to develop an improved product for both
horticulture and for vivaria.

Ray Barkalow - First Rays Orchids - http://www.firstrays.com
www.firstrays.com
Plants, Supplies, Books, Artwork, & Lots of Free Info!

v_coerulea 15-05-2009 01:02 PM

EpiWeb & EcoWeb

Do you have any recommendations for disposing of used epiweb? I've tried recycling using muriatic acid to dissolve organic debris with some success. But I wanted to know if I just wanted to dispose of some since it's physically impossible to clean, what would be the best method?
Gary

Ray B[_2_] 15-05-2009 02:57 PM

EpiWeb & EcoWeb

I put mine in the recycle bin, since it's the same material as soda
bottles.

From: v_coerulea ]
Posted At: Friday, May 15, 2009 8:03 AM
Posted To: rec.gardens.orchids