GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Kye's groups (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/184998-kyes-groups.html)

V_coerulea 21-06-2009 01:16 PM

Kye's groups

Diana recommended we get serious about Kye's groups. I fully agree but there
has been no way to post to the groups for months. Does anyone have a contact
with Kye to find out what's going on?
Gary

Ray B[_2_] 21-06-2009 01:35 PM

Kye's groups

Gary, do you have the correct IP address for the server? 121.208.14.118

Plants, Supplies, Books, Artwork, & Lots of Free Info!

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 21-06-2009 08:52 PM

Kye's groups

Kye's groupsGary, I just posted to both groups with no problem.

Diana

tenman 21-06-2009 11:05 PM

Kye's groups

Diana Kulaga wrote:
Kye's groupsGary, I just posted to both groups with no problem.

Diana

BOTH? I had not been aware of a second group, just o.pictures, which
changed it's IP address a while back. What is the second group?

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 22-06-2009 12:20 AM

Kye's groups

"tenman" wrote in message
Diana Kulaga wrote:
Kye's groupsGary, I just posted to both groups with no problem.

Diana

BOTH? I had not been aware of a second group, just o.pictures, which
changed it's IP address a while back. What is the second group?

The other one is just Orchids. If you go back to where you subscribe, only
two groups show up under that server number. One is Orchids and the other is
Orchids.pictures.

Diana

tenman 26-06-2009 06:10 PM

Kye's groups

Diana Kulaga wrote:
"tenman" wrote in message

Diana Kulaga wrote:

Kye's groupsGary, I just posted to both groups with no problem.

Diana

BOTH? I had not been aware of a second group, just o.pictures, which
changed it's IP address a while back. What is the second group?

The other one is just Orchids. If you go back to where you subscribe, only
two groups show up under that server number. One is Orchids and the other is
Orchids.pictures.

Diana

Well, now that I'm using them again, same old problem. Up fotr a
coupople of days, now 'timed out'. They're down again!

Too unreliable.