Old 21-06-2009, 12:16 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Kye's groups

Diana recommended we get serious about Kye's groups. I fully agree but there
has been no way to post to the groups for months. Does anyone have a contact
with Kye to find out what's going on?
Gary

Old 21-06-2009, 12:35 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Gary, do you have the correct IP address for the server? 121.208.14.118

Plants, Supplies, Books, Artwork, & Lots of Free Info!

Old 21-06-2009, 07:52 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Kye's groupsGary, I just posted to both groups with no problem.

Diana

Old 21-06-2009, 10:05 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Diana Kulaga wrote:
Kye's groupsGary, I just posted to both groups with no problem.

Diana

BOTH? I had not been aware of a second group, just o.pictures, which
changed it's IP address a while back. What is the second group?
Old 21-06-2009, 11:20 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

"tenman" wrote in message
Diana Kulaga wrote:
Kye's groupsGary, I just posted to both groups with no problem.

Diana

BOTH? I had not been aware of a second group, just o.pictures, which
changed it's IP address a while back. What is the second group?

The other one is just Orchids. If you go back to where you subscribe, only
two groups show up under that server number. One is Orchids and the other is
Orchids.pictures.

Diana

Old 26-06-2009, 05:10 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Diana Kulaga wrote:
"tenman" wrote in message

Diana Kulaga wrote:

Kye's groupsGary, I just posted to both groups with no problem.

Diana

BOTH? I had not been aware of a second group, just o.pictures, which
changed it's IP address a while back. What is the second group?

The other one is just Orchids. If you go back to where you subscribe, only
two groups show up under that server number. One is Orchids and the other is
Orchids.pictures.

Diana

Well, now that I'm using them again, same old problem. Up fotr a
coupople of days, now 'timed out'. They're down again!

Too unreliable.

Where did my pics go? We need Kye. Wendy7 Orchid Photos 6 13-03-2009 10:00 PM
Kye's Site ChuckF Orchids 2 13-03-2009 01:04 PM
To sign up on Kye's server. Wendy7 Orchid Photos 5 01-03-2009 12:55 AM
Kath, John, Kye Dave Gillingham Orchid Photos 5 16-09-2007 12:10 AM
RGO going down the drain? Attn KYE Wendy Orchids 5 12-01-2004 10:08 PM