GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Kye's News Group is working. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/185396-kyes-news-group-working.html)

wendy7 02-07-2009 03:35 PM

Kye's News Group is working.

Just in case for those that haven't checked but Kye's group is
up & running again.
Cheers Wendy

V_coerulea 04-07-2009 12:01 PM

Kye's News Group is working.

Hi Wendy. I'd love to use Kye's site again but can't seem to access it. I'm
using address 121.208.14.118 Is there anything else needed to sign up. I
used the site up until 01/09 when it just quit and I haven't been able to
connect since. This is one of the best alternates since at&t has decided to
drop all newsgroups in a week or 2.
Gary

tenman 04-07-2009 02:43 PM

Kye's News Group is working.

v_coerulea wrote:
Hi Wendy. I'd love to use Kye's site again but can't seem to access it. I'm
using address 121.208.14.118 Is there anything else needed to sign up. I
used the site up until 01/09 when it just quit and I haven't been able to
connect since. This is one of the best alternates since at&t has decided to
drop all newsgroups in a week or 2.
Gary

Gary-

You have two of the numbers transposed. It's

121.208.41.118

Tennis

dusty 04-07-2009 06:54 PM

Kye's News Group is working.

tenman wrote in news:J%I3m.28342$ml7.10913
@newsfe18.iad:

121.208.41.118

showing Under Construction there

wendy7 04-07-2009 09:12 PM

Kye's News Group is working.

Hi there Gary, yes your 14 s/be 41 & should then be good to go.
I will email you privately soon, as I have a question for you.
Cheers Wendy
.. .