Old 18-07-2009, 08:17 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default News Group Kye's

I just emailed Kye to let him know that there is yet another glitch.

Kye's reply:-

Wendy,

My apologies about this. My ISP and I are arguing at the moment. ANd
there is nothing I can do until at least Monday to continue arguing
with them

PLease give my apologies to the regs and I will do what I can to have
it back up and stable asap.

Cheers
Kye.

Old 20-07-2009, 12:02 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

I'm struggling a bit myself.

I guess you have to be 13 to know how to use it well.

Plants, Supplies, Books, Artwork, & Lots of Free Info!

Old 20-07-2009, 01:28 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

News Group Kye'sI got a notice about you, Miss *Kay*. Okayed the join up. And don't look to me for advice on that site. I'm following the leaders. So far, I have rgo and abpo to keep in touch with you guys, anyway.

Ray, 12, not 13.

Diana

Old 20-07-2009, 03:52 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Diana Kulaga wrote:
I got a notice about you, Miss *Kay*. Okayed the join up. And don't look
to me for advice on that site. I'm following the leaders. So far, I have
rgo and abpo to keep in touch with you guys, anyway.

I'm not much for Facebook and Myspace, since I've had my own webpage for
15 years or so. But I got on Myspace because some friends wanted me to
see their pics which could only be viewed by other Myspace users, and on
Facebook trying to reach a potential speaker for our recent Mid-Am. I
had tried numerous email addressse for Cassio van den Berg and found he
had a Facebook page, so got on there to send him a nore that way in
hopes that would work.

I started putting pics on Flickr because of the problems here and a few
of us wqere posting there and linking from here.

I guess I'm on Facebook just under my full name, Tennis Maynard. Don't
really know much about navigating there, as I'vew only been on a couple
times.
Old 19-08-2009, 05:22 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

K Barrett wrote:
I signed up at Facebook as Kay Barrett. It won't allow 'K'.

K Barrett

Oh! I wondered why on earth you evolved into "Kay". If I wasn't a month
behind in reading RGO, I would have known.

Steve

Kye's News Group is working. Wendy7 Orchids 4 04-07-2009 10:12 PM
Kye's Site ChuckF Orchids 2 13-03-2009 02:04 PM
Kye, is there a web interface to your news server? Ted Byers Orchids 0 06-02-2009 03:57 AM
Kye's pic group is up again. Wendy7 Orchid Photos 1 08-12-2008 12:52 AM
RGO going down the drain? Attn KYE Wendy Orchids 5 12-01-2004 11:08 PM