Old 21-07-2009, 05:07 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default orchid forum problem

I tried the orchid forum at http://www.rv-orchidworks.com/orchidtalk/
and was able to join it but on my mac in both firefox and safari I get
just a blank green screen. Don't have that problem with any othe
website. Anyone know what the problem there is? Be nice to have a
place to post pictures.

Janet
Old 21-07-2009, 08:02 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

It opened OK for me. (Firefox on XP SP2)

Plants, Supplies, Books, Artwork, & Lots of Free Info!

Old 22-07-2009, 01:38 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

orchid forum problemJanet, a bunch of us who were blocked from UseNet by
our ISPs are back in alt.binaries.pictures.orchids and this board by using
Eternal-September.org. It's very easy to sign up, and then you just download
the newsgroups. I recommend it.

Diana

Old 23-07-2009, 10:29 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Worked OK for me with Camino, Firefox and Safari (although Firefox
background is white instead of green) using OS 10.5 Leopard on a G-5 Mac
PPC. Browsers are listed in decreasing order of loading speed.

Old 27-07-2009, 10:44 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Emailed the webmaster for the site and he put me into another
version. Said I was the second person with an Imac to have this
problem.

Janet

Old 05-07-2011, 01:08 AM
Registered User

orchid appointment problemJanet, a agglomeration of us who were blocked from UseNet by our ISPs are aback in alt.binaries.pictures.orchids and this lath by using Eternal September.org. It's actual simple to assurance up, and again you just download the newsgroups.
Grow tents