GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Images of Orchids (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/186698-images-orchids.html)

Flores 20-08-2009 08:37 PM

Images of Orchids

Hi everyone, thanks for the information on proper feeding of orchids.
Since they can't be in bloom all the time, I have a bunch of orchid
pictures in my house, beautiful antique prints from the mid-1800s in
Paxton's Magazine of Botany. Really amazing work. I got them at
Panteek.com, a site that seems to love orchids. There's a whole
section of a dozen or so different collections.
Just wanted to share, keep posting great information!
Flores