Old 21-08-2009, 11:12 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Wager Lines

OK, I'm sitting back in lurker land watching all you guys pack your bags and
head out the exits. After all these years my plan is working, soon this
piece of the internet will be mine. When I first started my despicable plan
I wanted this space for backup storage but I now have a DVD writer. So I
have come up with a new plan; on line gaming. As soon as the last of your
sorry asses are out of here, a fresh coat of paint and rec.gardens.orchids
gaming room is open. In fact I am not going to wait any longer, we need a
trail run. It is time to post the first lines.

Wager #1 coming in at 3 to 1. Keith will return to this site within 6
months asking why his leaf tips are black and roots stunted.

Wager #2 coming in at even money. Ray will still be monitoring R.G.O. to
answer Keith's question. OK, this is a sucker bet.

Keith if your planned dosage deviates greatly from the recommendations
printed on the package call the manufacture's customer service number. I
think this will save you some heart aches.

Old 21-08-2009, 08:58 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Wager #3: Pat Brennan will join the new list (long shot?)

Wager #4: We are such creatures of habit that anyone who can access rgo will
keep coming back forever (even money).

Diana

"Pat Brennan" wrote in message
[...]

weird lines on violet pot Dave Gardening 7 15-03-2004 08:44 PM
frost lines and shallow ponds O3raledale Ponds 12 06-09-2003 05:02 PM
Fences and Lot Lines pixi Gardening 16 17-07-2003 07:12 PM
Parallel lines in agriculture do meet? Phred sci.agriculture 7 26-04-2003 01:31 PM
Parallel lines in agriculture do meet? Phred sci.agriculture 7 30-03-2003 06:44 PM