GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Jungle Feed (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/186998-re-jungle-feed.html)

Ray B[_2_] 02-09-2009 02:38 PM

Jungle Feed

No. I have very few pleurothallids, but lots of paphs and phrags - all
in semi-hydro culture - and they grow like weeds.

For the last 8 years, my schedule has been to get up at 5, shower,
dress, breakfast at 5:30, water the greenhouse, then off on a commute of
80km. At 5:30, I don't have time to "coddle" any of my plants - they
all get the same watering frequency, fertilizer concentrate, etc.

Ray Barkalow - First Rays LLC - http://www.firstrays.com
www.firstrays.com
Orchid Plants, Supplies, Equipment, Books
Artwork, Free Services & Lots of Info!

From: keith kent ]
Posted At: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 5:39 PM
Posted To: rec.gardens.orchids
Conversation: Jungle Feed
Subject: Jungle Feed

Ray
Do you reduce the feed rate for pleurophallids & slipper orchids
Keith