Old 29-04-2003, 02:56 PM
Rob Halgren

Default Clowesia rosea

David in Liverpool wrote:

My plant of this has just finished flowering. It's got 6 bulbs with the
newest just reaching the edge of the pot. Should this now be repotted and
can (or should?) the bulbs be split? There is no new growth yet.
David

Yes, it should be repotted. I wouldn't split it up. You could, but
this species makes a good specimen plant in a fairly small space. Might
as well leave it intact. I'd wait to repot until you see new growth.
Don't go too big on the pot, just big enough for a year or two.

Rob

2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit