GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Orchid give away - because of moving (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/195882-orchid-give-away-because-moving.html)

mogyici 11-03-2011 12:17 PM

Orchid give away - because of moving

7 Attachment(s)
Hi,

I am posting here because I am moving to the USA and would like to give away my five orchids for somebody is going to look after them.
I have four Phalaenopsis - a white, a dark pink, a light pink and a yellow-green - and a Dendrobium.
Except for the white Phalaenopsis and the Dendrobium every plant is blooming.
I attached some pictures which were taken on last Sunday.
I have some accessories as well, like transparent pots.

I live in Liverpool (L26 area).

My moving date is the 17th of March, so collection should be before this.

Please send me a PM or write here if you are interested.

mogyici 11-03-2011 12:19 PM

2 Attachment(s)
More photos