GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   25 New Orchid Photos (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/200548-25-new-orchid-photos.html)

M-M 06-12-2011 06:32 PM

25 New Orchid Photos

Here is a collection of 25 orchid photos taken at the Phipps
Conservatory in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

http://home.comcast.net/~mhmyers/orchids/orchids.html

Comments welcome. Enjoy!

--
m-m
Photo Gallery:

Cora Barner 13-01-2012 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Weasel (Post 943207)

Very nice pictures. I love all orchids, I just need to figure out how to care properly for them. They always deteriorate once I bring them home.

Cora

Ray[_5_] 18-02-2012 10:14 PM

25 New Orchid Photos

On 1/13/2012 7:42 AM, Cora Barner wrote:

Very nice pictures. I love all orchids, I just need to figure out how to
care properly for them. They always deteriorate once I bring them
home.

Cora

Probably the number one cause of orchid death by most people is over
watering. When we see one that needs adopting, we give it a good soak
and then don't water again for at least a week.

--
Ray Contreras
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

allen73 29-02-2012 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M-M (Post 943149)
Here is a collection of 25 orchid photos taken at the Phipps
Conservatory in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

http://home.comcast.net/~mhmyers/orchids/orchids.html

Comments welcome. Enjoy!

--
m-m
Photo Gallery:
Websites by Michael Myers

Gorgeous. It would be greatly appreciated, if you would have posted the orchid along with its names.

Finley South 29-05-2012 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M-M (Post 943149)
Here is a collection of 25 orchid photos taken at the Phipps
Conservatory in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

http://home.comcast.net/~mhmyers/orchids/orchids.html

Comments welcome. Enjoy!

--
m-m
Photo Gallery:
Websites by Michael Myers

Amazing photos, I'm a big fan of orchids

Himalayan 02-07-2012 03:46 PM

Hi,Orchid photos are awesome....and collection are absolutely amazing..