GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   plant/seed/bulb/cuttings donation (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/203138-plant-seed-bulb-cuttings-donation.html)

katiesmith 17-04-2012 09:24 AM

plant/seed/bulb/cuttings donation

Hi i was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to donate me some plant/seed/bulb/cuttings as i have currently moved home and have a blank canvas. These would be well looked after and very much enjoyed. I live in derby midlands.If you could let me know if you could help me then that would be great. Thank you for reading.
kate.

allen73 17-04-2012 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katiesmith (Post 956255)
Hi i was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to donate me some plant/seed/bulb/cuttings as i have currently moved home and have a blank canvas. These would be well looked after and very much enjoyed. I live in derby midlands.If you could let me know if you could help me then that would be great. Thank you for reading.
kate.

I will pot up as many for you as I can between now and the swap. I have creeping plox, Bath's Pink dianthus, mother of thyme, bearded iris, verbena bonariensis seedlings and probably alot more. I'll bring some seeds as well.