Old 06-05-2003, 03:56 AM
Cardigan

Default Where can I get Keiki-Grow?

Hi everyone!

I can't believe that there's something that will make keikis grow! (And I
just cut the dying bud spike of my favorite dtps. hybrid - damn!) Does
anyone know where I can get it in the U.S.? And how does it work on
non-phal species?

I just can't believe this stuff exists. I'll end up buried in orchids! :-)

Sarah

Take off the sweater to reply.

Old 06-05-2003, 04:08 AM
Dewitt

On Tue, 06 May 2003 02:55:54 GMT, "Cardigan"
wrote:

Hi everyone!

I can't believe that there's something that will make keikis grow! (And I
just cut the dying bud spike of my favorite dtps. hybrid - damn!) Does
anyone know where I can get it in the U.S.? And how does it work on
non-phal species?

I just can't believe this stuff exists. I'll end up buried in orchids! :-)

Sarah

Take off the sweater to reply.

See http://www.orchidmall.com/hormones/. Not exactly "in the U.S."
but he'll ship it to you.

deg

Old 06-05-2003, 07:20 AM
solo_voyager

Yes, there is such a thing. But, don't expect too much from it. It is
not a panacea. I use it mainly to accelerate the increase in size of
my Dendrobiums, e.g.: 2 new basal growths instead of the usual 1. I
have several aproaching "specimen" size in only a few years,
increasing from 1 to 8 growths in only 3 years.

I have also used it on 1 Phal to produce keikis. Check here for more
info: http://www.orchidmall.com/hormones

"Cardigan" wrote in message et...
Hi everyone!

I can't believe that there's something that will make keikis grow! (And I
just cut the dying bud spike of my favorite dtps. hybrid - damn!) Does
anyone know where I can get it in the U.S.? And how does it work on
non-phal species?

I just can't believe this stuff exists. I'll end up buried in orchids! :-)

Sarah

Take off the sweater to reply.

Keiki Grow Source [email protected] Orchids 1 10-03-2008 03:51 PM
if you can grow them there yo can grow them anywhere! Jonno[_13_] Australia 0 21-09-2007 01:13 AM
sub-basal keiki? J Fortuna Orchids 6 13-03-2004 04:43 PM
Dendrobium keiki? John DeGood Orchids 1 07-09-2003 05:45 AM
Keiki Paste on Dendrobium Stems Merrill Speeter Orchids 1 29-05-2003 05:22 AM