Old 07-05-2003, 03:08 AM
Paulo

Default Dendrobium

I need some advice with my dendrobium.After all teh flower fell, little
"branchs" start to grow....now they have leaves, i mena in the same
branchs....are they keikis? Should i wait until get roots? I read it is
happen when the plant is going to die.....myabe it is getting too much water
and need to rest?

Any advcie is gonna be welcome

Thx
Paulo

Old 11-05-2003, 10:58 PM
V_coerulea

You don't give enough information, Paulo. Where do you live? What kind of
den is it? If new shoots are coming, there's little chance that the plant is
dying. Some kinds readily produce keikis. I wait until they have roots
before potting them separately.

Old 12-05-2003, 02:56 AM
Paulo

It is a dendrobium "spring dream" apollon. I live in Toronto....

"Paulo" wrote in message
I need some advice with my dendrobium.After all teh flower fell, little
"branchs" start to grow....now they have leaves, i mena in the same
branchs....are they keikis? Should i wait until get roots? I read it is
happen when the plant is going to die.....myabe it is getting too much

water
and need to rest?

Any advcie is gonna be welcome

Thx
Paulo

Dendrobium Judith - Dendrobium Judith-a.jpg joevan[_3_] Garden Photos 1 11-03-2013 02:42 PM
Dendrobium monophyllum - cute small yellow dendrobium Eric Hunt[_1_] Orchid Photos 3 03-01-2007 09:59 AM
Dendrobium johannis - lovely rich brown antelope dendrobium Eric Hunt[_1_] Orchid Photos 2 02-01-2007 07:26 AM
What is a Dendrobium? Andrew Orchids 18 14-02-2003 04:39 AM
Dendrobium himezakura sanokku Ted Byers Orchids 10 10-02-2003 06:26 PM