GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Sue Fordyce is a great speaker... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/21313-sue-fordyce-great-speaker.html)

Dave Lockwood 08-05-2003 05:20 PM

Sue Fordyce is a great speaker...

she gave a presentation at our society meeting last night and was a terrific
success! She started off with her poem "Obsession" which had us all
hooting. If you haven't read it you can at
http://www.fordyceorchids.com/poems/obsession.htm
I'm sure we can all identify with this!

She really covered the bases, culture hints for us newbies to future trends
in Cattleya breeding for the advanced. It was great. We really are lucky
to have such great speakers at the Sacramento Orchid Society meetings.

Karen 09-05-2003 01:32 AM

Sue Fordyce is a great speaker...

Very cute poem. I passed this on to our newsletter editor. Thanks for
the pointer.
Karen in Wisconsin