Old 20-06-2018, 12:27 PM
Registered User

Unhappy orchid disease??/

Hello guys.. I have got 3 orchids in my home; however, one of them has some disease. I don't know what it is and what should I do with it, so I hope that someone can help me with this problem...I will describe it as good as I can..
The orchid with disease is white and flowers have some black/brown dots on it. Problem appeared about week ago.. I thought that maybe I water it too much but it is not the case. What should I do??
Old 21-06-2018, 01:57 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default orchid disease??/

On 6/20/2018 4:27 AM, Maya74 wrote:
Hello guys.. I have got 3 orchids in my home; however, one of them has
some disease. I don't know what it is and what should I do with it, so I
hope that someone can help me with this problem...I will describe it as
good as I can..
The orchid with disease is white and flowers have some black/brown dots
on it. Problem appeared about week ago.. I thought that maybe I water it
too much but it is not the case. What should I do??

I am no expert by any means. However, when we get any spotting
anywhere, we used powdered cinnamon and sprinkle over the plant ...
especially the spots. The cinnamon acts as a natural fungicide so will
kill any fungus that is attacking the plant. We usually do it several
times during the month by rinsing it off after a few days and reapplying.

---
https://www.avg.com

HELP: Tomato Disease (Wilt disease?) vms North Carolina 4 18-07-2005 01:11 PM
Mad Cow Disease / Mad Deer Disease Jim Webster sci.agriculture 370 01-05-2003 10:44 AM
Arbutus disease? David D. Gardening 2 12-02-2003 01:55 AM
New thread. Mad Cow Disease / Mad Deer Disease Lotus sci.agriculture 1 31-12-2002 03:29 PM