Old 10-05-2003, 04:56 AM
mg

Default Stenoglottis longifolia?

Can anyone advise as to the culture of Stenoglottis longifolia? Having
had it for more than a year I know it's deciduous and was pleasantly
surprised to see it coming up with two growths this year. But what does
it need to bloom in terms of light and anything else? I tried looking
it up in the Rebecca Northern book but it's not there.

Old 10-05-2003, 07:20 PM
Park702

I use medium light, very little fertilizer and moist conditions.