Old 01-03-2003, 10:40 PM
Tracey

Default I'm sooooo excited!

I bought a Pluerothallis longissima last year at the
Windward Orchid Society show that, at the time, had
three flower spikes that ended up blooming. I've been
watching it push out more and more leaves ?? and
wondering how many spikes it would give me this year.
Today, I found 10 flower spikes starting! This little
cutie is going to give me a show in a few weeks, I
think!

Tracey

Old 02-03-2003, 11:39 PM
Elpaninaro

I bought a Pluerothallis longissima last year at the
Windward Orchid Society show that, at the time, had
three flower spikes that ended up blooming. I've been
watching it push out more and more leaves ?? and
wondering how many spikes it would give me this year.
Today, I found 10 flower spikes starting! This little
cutie is going to give me a show in a few weeks, I
think!

Tracey

Good show! Tripling your bloom load from last year to the next is always a
stellar accomplishment.

Looking forward to pics!

Tom.
Old 03-03-2003, 07:16 PM
Tracey

Looking forward to pics!

I'll have them in about a month, I think. I bought it
last year at an orchid show at the end of March and it
bloomed shortly thereafter so it should be around that
same time.

Tracey

I'm SO excited Ray B Orchids 12 26-01-2008 12:28 PM
warm day in the east yesterday, getting excited about spring Sammy' Gardening 2 21-02-2004 06:02 AM
Recommand visit Excited CAD website CADX sci.agriculture 0 26-04-2003 12:24 PM