Old 12-05-2003, 10:32 PM
Diana Kulaga

Default Last call for partyers at Redland, FL

The Redland Orchid Festival in Homestead FL runs this coming Friday through
Sunday, May 16-18. Frank and I will be down there (staying in Key Largo)
Thursday and Friday nights, leaving Saturday. Picture it - 50 plus vendors
from everywhere, and me with my wish list! Huzzah!

Anyone going?

Diana

Old 13-05-2003, 04:32 PM
bk

Even with the gnats, the Redland show is great. Fruit and Spice park is a
great place for it as well. It's smaller, but I enjoy it better than the S.
FL. show.
rthlink.net...

Old 13-05-2003, 07:20 PM
D. Wain Garrison

Haven't missed one since the organization got started.
There are usually some bargains and always some rare plants.
--
D. Wain Garrison
If you can read you can learn anything, for