Old 22-05-2003, 02:56 AM
molli

Default redlands trip

oops..blame it on exhaustion, but I accidentally posted my list of what I
got on ABPO, instead of here. So, with many apologies to the other
list...here it is again.
Asconopsis Irene Dobkin

Paph Delenatii

Odtna Susan Bogdanow 'aalsmeer' HCC/AOS

Phal Baldans Kaleidoscope golden treasure AM/AOS

Paph Lazer x Dragon Hold

Paph curtophylum

Paph armeni white

Paph delophylum white

Paph delophylum pink

Phal Kaleidoscope x golden buddah happy stripes

Ency. Cochleata 'seibles' x spy hill AM/AOS

Ency. Bractescens

Brassis Rex "Christine"

Angraecum comptactum

Angraecum Magdalenae

Angraecum sesquipedale

Den. Frosty Dawn

Lc Sincomedia

Iwan. Apple blossom 'snow flake' x blc orange nugget

Cischweinfia dasyandra (rostrata)

Haraella retrocalia (odorata)

Phal parishii lobii

Phal parishii

C. schilleriana

Pot. El Dorado

b. Cordata

bepi. Phoenix 'kona'

ency. (tampense 'halcyon' x standart setter 'carpinteria')

phal Aphrodite

pahl hieroglyphica

paph rothschildianum

phrag ecuadorense x st. ouen

flask b. dygbiana

flask onc. undulatum

--

Hugs,
Molli

Old 22-05-2003, 04:20 AM
tennis

Um, Molli, did you have to rent a truck?

Old 22-05-2003, 04:44 AM
molli

Actually..I bare rooted all but the 'in bloom' ones and brought them home in
ONE carry on and the 'long' ones like the cordata were in my suitcase
amongst the clothes.

--

Hugs,
Molli

Old 22-05-2003, 09:44 PM
Diana Kulaga

Ha, ha. That is why it's a good thing I only had one day there! No
question that I could have gone quite loony give more time!

Diana

Disa flowtable (was:Pre-Redlands Project) tenman Orchid Photos 2 17-05-2009 04:27 AM
Pre-Redlands project tenman Orchid Photos 0 13-05-2009 06:51 AM
Redlands, my vote for best of show Mick Fournier Orchids 1 20-05-2006 08:37 PM
Redlands Ray Orchids 6 25-04-2004 02:03 AM
Redlands in May Diana Kulaga Orchids 6 25-03-2003 04:56 PM