Old 23-05-2003, 01:44 AM
David J Bockman

Default Habenaria radiata

If anyone knows of a [reliable] US source for these orchids, please let us
know.

Dave

Old 25-05-2003, 06:08 AM
profpam

Dave,

Habernaria radiata known as the Egret Orchid is usually found in the
Spring catalog of Van Bourgondien --http://www.dutchbulbs.com They're
out of stock right now; however, I can't remember a Spring catalog that
didn't have them. You just have to order when the catalog makes its
first appearance. Incidentally, they also sell Bletilla, a hardy orchid
and have a 40% off sale going on right now.

.. . . Pam
Everything Orchid Management System
http://www.pe.net/~profpam/page3.html

Old 26-05-2003, 01:44 AM
David J Bockman

Thanks for the tip! I love bletilla and have a clump of Bletillia striata
growing in my garden

Dave

-
David J Bockman wrote:

If anyone knows of a [reliable] US source for these orchids, please let

us
know.

Dave

Habenaria radiata, White Egret Orchid Dave Hill United Kingdom 1 21-05-2009 11:17 PM
Habenaria radiata Dave Hill United Kingdom 0 19-05-2009 10:19 PM
Habenaria radiata - worth growing? Gene Schurg Orchids 2 12-01-2005 11:36 PM
Habenaria radiata Mark Prout Orchids 9 12-04-2003 02:44 AM
Habenaria radiata Mark Prout Gardening 9 12-04-2003 02:44 AM