GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   my new galery about orchids (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/29314-my-new-galery-about-orchids.html)

Fernando GOMEZ VIŅARAS 27-05-2003 08:08 PM

my new galery about orchids

http://www.fegovi.com/orq/

Wing 27-05-2003 10:44 PM

my new galery about orchids

I'm sorry, your website appears to be about what you can do with image
editing software not about Orchids. I think there must be a number of news
groups better suited to your offerings. I would be quite interested in your
growth and culture conditions, your species /hybrid names, in fact anything
to do with how you grow your Orchids and what you keep. Can you not add at
least something ? - else find a digital Art group.

Wing

"Fernando GOMEZ VIŅARAS" wrote in message
.. .
my new galery about orchids

http://www.fegovi.com/orq/

Diane Mancino 27-05-2003 11:08 PM

my new galery about orchids

I enjoyed the photos, always welcome a pretty orchid pic, but as advanced as
the editor is on building the website, he should add information on the
flower, who grew it, etc, even if it is in the mouse over that instructs us
to click it.

Are these you flowers Fernando? nice collection if so. If not the grower
should get some credit.