GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   orchid house fans *grin* (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/30207-re-orchid-house-fans-%2Agrin%2A.html)

Rob Halgren 02-06-2003 04:20 PM

orchid house fans *grin*

I'm a big fan of all orchid houses... Wish I had one myself.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program...

Rob (two fingers short of a hand today)

2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit

Wendy 02-06-2003 04:44 PM

orchid house fans *grin*

Oh No!!!! ..............What do you mean Rob, did you get your fingers
chopped off in a fan?
or are your saying something like "Two short of a six pack"??
Cheers Wendy (a fan of fans for my orchids)