GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Ronald Ciesinski ?? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/30563-ronald-ciesinski.html)

mullarkyp 05-06-2003 04:44 AM

Ronald Ciesinski ??

What ever happened to Ronald Ciesinski ? Did he retire? I have not seen reference of Taylor Orchids..

Rob Halgren 05-06-2003 03:32 PM

Ronald Ciesinski ??

mullarkyp wrote:

What ever happened to Ronald Ciesinski ? Did he retire? I have not
seen reference of Taylor Orchids..

I don't think he retired. Saw him at several shows this spring
season... Didn't look like he was in any mood to get out of the
business, but I didn't talk to him all that much.

Rob

2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit

Ray @ First Rays Orchids 05-06-2003 05:32 PM