GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Off topic (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/31098-off-topic.html)

Boystrup Pb, ann,... 09-06-2003 01:20 AM

Off topic

Every time I use a sign for the euro coin it is always turned into a
question mark. Does anyone know why that is?
Peter

Jerry Hoffmeister 09-06-2003 02:08 AM

Off topic

probably the new server doesn't support it (the euro symbol).

e...

mg 10-06-2003 03:44 AM

Off topic

It's 8-bit ASCII, not seven. The North American character set doesn't
represent it. That's why it's displaying as '?'.