GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   What Does This Cross Look Like? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/31537-what-does-cross-look-like.html)

Diana Kulaga 12-06-2003 01:32 AM

What Does This Cross Look Like?

Hi, Gang,

At our last society meeting I was the lucky winner of Blc. Calm Seas x Blc.
Pamela Hetherington, not in bloom. Both parents were, as expected, easy to
find on their own, but I can't seem to locate the cross, and I'm curious.
Anyone know the expected color and blooming season for this one?

Tried RHS site as well, but as always happens when I try to access it, the
site was not up.

TIA,

Diana (BTW, I've tried three times to post this. Hope it works this time!)

Steve 12-06-2003 04:44 AM

Diana Kulaga wrote:
Diana (BTW, I've tried three times to post this. Hope it works this time!)

I think it's working better than you realize.

:-)