GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Help, I'm Lost, I Think (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/31646-help-im-lost-i-think.html)

Diana Kulaga 12-06-2003 08:32 PM

Help, I'm Lost, I Think

If you guys can see this, or a recent post that I sent to abpo, would
someone email me directly and let me know, please? Suddenly I can't see
anything past 12AM, June 11, including my own posts, in either rgo or abpo.
I haven't changed my OE settings, and checked just to make sure, but that
seems okay.

Guess it's my isp. Grrr. TIA.

Diana

Wendy 12-06-2003 09:32 PM

Help, I'm Lost, I Think

I read you here Diana, also your last image post was "Froggie in the Catts"
thlink.net...