GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   laelia gouldiana (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/31766-laelia-gouldiana.html)

Boystrup Pb, ann,... 13-06-2003 04:20 PM

laelia gouldiana

Last year I bought a laelia gouldiana. It looked good and healthy. When I
got home the trouble started. 2 weeks after I had bought it was filled with
pests. It took me 3 treatments and 3 weeks to get rid of them. Never saw
them again.
The new growth at the time had clearly suffered, but it matured as a very
small growth. This year the plant has a new growth, but again it is very
small. There are some good roots and they are active.

Could anyone give me some advice. I can easely keep catt's but for some
reason my laelia's don't like me.

Peter.

Ps: my comment in Enc. mariae, isn't ment as an insult to anyone. It's just
you keep on writing in it. It looks like a very playfull way of
communicating.