GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Sarconopsis query (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/31912-sarconopsis-query.html)

rajiv 14-06-2003 02:08 PM

Sarconopsis query

hi all:

I obtained a mature (was told that it had previously flowered)
sarconopsis ken west a few months back. The plant seems pretty happy
and has thrown out a couple of leaves since then. however it has not
flowered yet. i was wondering what time of the year this intergeneric
would be flowering?

rajiv

warren ashley kennith williams 15-06-2003 02:08 AM

Sarconopsis query

Depending on what Phal. was used it should flower in spring for you. Over
here in Australia the majority of Sarcs flower in October.

Warren
om...