GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Max: Awake n Hungry (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/31967-max-awake-n-hungry.html)

K Barrett 14-06-2003 10:56 PM

Max: Awake n Hungry

Max, email me your pics

K Barrett

Susan Erickson 15-06-2003 07:20 AM

Max: Awake n Hungry

On Sat, 14 Jun 2003 21:44:30 GMT, "K Barrett"
wrote:

Max, email me your pics

K Barrett

There was a picture last week on ABPO, and no I don't remember
what. But I thought Max would have a field day with it. Maybe
the close up of the greenhood.

Miss your photo fun Max.
SuE

K Barrett 15-06-2003 07:20 PM

Max: Awake n Hungry

Does she not come around here anymore? I saw that she links to the Orchid
Forum on her webpage. Not here....

Anyway, I found someone that can put together a calendar relatively cheaply,
and thought she might be interested.

K Barrett