Old 22-06-2003, 10:56 AM
Diane Mancino

Default VANDA Meechai Blue

keyword: VANDA Meechai Blue many links on IE search

Nice orchid. You can purchase one he
http://www.jemorchids.com/jem_vandas_fs.html a Florida grower

goodwin orchids http://www.goodwinorchids.com/orchids.htm $35

check out these photos - I agree, a pretty vanda
http://homepages.nyu.edu/~jlc314/V.%...eechai%27.html

Hope your Birthday is coming! That's the reason for my recent
purchases...Well then again you buy it and can say you want it to bloom by
the time it's your birthday!
--
Diane

Old 22-06-2003, 03:32 PM
Gene Schurg

LOL....for a minute I thought we had an Orchid personal shopper. Hmmm....I
think I'll buy an orchid...get Diane on the phone and send her out for
something.......blue would be nice.

Gene

Old 29-06-2003, 12:08 AM
Diane Mancino

blue it is, I'll send the bill LOL! Guess I like a good hunt I took a
break from the orchids this week and toured the great northern woods- Moose,
deer and wild irises- no orchids, though I wondered about one plant I kept
seeing, out of bloom.

Diane

hlink.net...