Old 25-06-2003, 06:42 AM
Eric Hunt

Default Comprehensive species listing started!

OK folks,

So I've been doing this photography thing about 18 months now. I have almost
1400 different photos of various species. I don't know how many individual
species - over 1000 I am sure.

It's been a long time coming, but I finally have started a comprehensive
alphabetical species listing.

The first page is at:

http://www.erichunt.com/orchids/SPECIES/abc.html

Enjoy and let me know what you think! This is not intended to compete with
Jay Pfal's site, of which I am an enthusiastic contributor. Instead it just
exhibits the photographs that I take, and now in a better organized fashion.

More pages will follow relatively shortly.

Oh - taxonomic corrections are always welcome!

-Eric in SF
http://www.erichunt.com/orchids/photos.html

Old 25-06-2003, 07:08 AM
Mick Fournier

Eric,

Cool, cool.

Mick

Old 25-06-2003, 02:20 PM
Wendy

Very nice Eric, wonderful photographs & a good job so far. It will be super
when you have it completed.
I already used it to compare one of my plants.
Cheers Wendy

Old 25-06-2003, 03:08 PM
Susan Erickson

http://www.erichunt.com/orchids/SPECIES/abc.html
just
exhibits the photographs that I take, and now in a better organized

fashion.

More pages will follow relatively shortly.

Oh - taxonomic corrections are always welcome!

-Eric in SF
http://www.erichunt.com/orchids/photos.html

Love the new index. Thanks Eric. We can not have too many great
photo resources.
SuE

Old 25-06-2003, 07:08 PM
Eric Hunt

Adel,

I've now put up A thru L.

First page:

http://www.erichunt.com/orchids/SPECIES/ab.html

-Eric

Old 25-06-2003, 09:44 PM
Boystrup Pb, ann,...

Looks very good.
Peter

"Eric Hunt" schreef in bericht

Old 26-06-2003, 02:45 AM
MD

Unreal, that is really beautiful man!

MD

Old 27-06-2003, 07:26 PM
Adel (Ed) Nazzal

Eriec,
I do have some additional picture that you are welcome to use in your site. Let
me know if you are interested (Use IBM in the address)

Best Regards,

Old 28-06-2003, 08:08 PM
Diana Kulaga

Eric,

The site is beautiful, to be expected given the wonderful quality of your
photos.

Diana

Old 29-06-2003, 12:32 AM
Diane Mancino

Eric, a definite bookmark. I just ordered some plants from orchidmania and
noticed your name was mentioned there. Small world

Diane